This year we have several new Give-Aways for #NursesWeek 2017 — May 6-12. The ANA theme is Nursing: The Balance of Mind, Body, and Spirit. We have several books from nurses, some pens, and discounts to courses. Stay tuned. We will announce a new #GiveAway each day.
The rules to win are simple:
- Just COMMENT on the Blog Post OR on The Nursing Site Facebook post.
- THEN you MUST email me your contact information with your CONTACT INFO as the Subject line– If I can’t contact you, you’re eliminated automatically
- Enter Daily for each post
- ALL names will go into a hat and be drawn at random for each #GiveAway
- Everyone entering will receive a token #GiveAway as long as you send me your CONTACT INFO
Other Great #NursesWeek Events and Freebies
SOME FREE ITEMS:
* Free Food on May 6 (sorry the site is a little buggy, but might be worth the view)
* Cinnabon offering Free food all week
* Lippincott FREE Resources and 25% discount on other Resources for Nurses Week
* Deals, Discounts and Freebies
* Nurses Appreciation Week Free & Deals
* Deals on TravelNursingBlogs.com
* Where to Find the Free Stuff and other deals
Register NOW for the FREE webinar from the American Nurses Association entitled A Nurse’s Guide to Preventing Compassion Fatigue, Moral Distress, and Burnout. Receive 1.9 CE and enjoy a great discussion. Deadline to register is May 9, and the webinar is scheduled for May 10.
The ANA is also offering a Free Downloadable Toolkit for Nurses week with logos, graphics, email templates, certificates of appreciation and a card for Nurses Week. You can apply Social Graphics to your Facebook and Twitter profile pictures to celebrate nursing.