Can I write for TheNursingSite.com?
To answer your question, yes I do accept a limited number of #guestposts a year. But you have to WOW me with your pitch. Contact me here!
DO NOT send your email to my personal email addresses!
Important NOTE: Please understand that I have a rudimentary editorial calendar setup and I plug in very few guest posts as I can or have a need for. I DO NOT publish whitepapers and school-related writings to fulfill your degree assignments! Understand that I may not answer you right away, and need advanced notice of at least 2 weeks. to plan for a publication date.
- Suggest a subject matter that pertains to the nursing profession, student nurses, new nurses and/or seasoned nurses. I won’t publish posts that aren’t related to nursing!!!!!
- You will have about 600-800 words to write the best post possible.
- Your content must be Unique, Not previously published and Not in violation of copyright
- I reserve the right to refuse to publish.
- I reserve the right to edit your post for SEO, readability, accuracy, grammar and spelling (although if there are too many errors and I won’t accept it.)
- Provide 1-3 links to support your findings.
- Provide 1-3 photos that you have the right to use. Suggested sites: Pixabay, Unsplash, DepositPhotos, Wikimedia Commons and provide the citations as required by the site or photographer. NEVER use Getty Images or StockPhoto unless you have purchased the rights to use!!!! I can provide photos if you don’t have access.
- If you wish, you can add short Bio and One link to your website.
- #Guestposts are UNPAID. You will receive credit and you can use the link on your writer’s website or provide to editors as published credit.
Need a Review?
If you want your product, book, app, etc. reviewed, contact me and we’ll arrange for a review copy and marketing materials to be provided. It MUST be nursing related!
For information on Sponsored Posts (which are rare on my site) — contact me here for guidelines and fees. Please note: I charge a minimum of $200 for each sponsored post. They MUST be nursing related!